Prof. Dr. Stefan Morent
| Currently: Department of Musicology
University of Heidelberg
Department of Musicology
University of Tübingen
- studied Musicology and Computer Science at the University of Tübingen
recorder and historical performance practice with Kees Boeke
at Trossingen University of Music
- as well as Medieval Music with Andrea von Ramm und Sterling Jones.
MA in Musicology (1995)
PhD (1997) with Studien zum Einfluss instrumentaler auf vokale Musik im Mittelalter [On the influence of instrumental on vocal music in the Middle Ages]
- since 1997 Lecturer at the Department of Musicology/University of Tübingen
- 1998-2002 Junior Research Fellow at the Department of Computer Algebra [Prof. Dr. Loos]/Tübingen
- 2002-2004 Senior Research Fellow [Habilitations-Stipendium] within the Tuebingen Graduate School Ars and Scientia in the Middle Ages.
2004 Habilitation: Habilitationsschrift
The Middle Ages in the 19th century. A contribution to compositional history in France.
- 2005-2007 Senior Lecturer [Hochschuldozent] at the Department of Musicology/Tübingen
- 2007-2009 Research Grant of the German Research Foundation: Digital Critical Music Edition
- 2008 Appointment to Full Professor at Tuebingen University
- 2009 Visiting Scholar, University of Stanford
- 2010 Visiting Professor, University of Berkeley
- 2011: March to September: Department Chair Musicology, University of Heidelberg
- 2011-2012: September to March: Guestprofessorship Musicology, University of Heidelberg
- 2012: March to July: Lecturer, University of Music Mannheim
- 2012: April to September: Guestprofessorship Musicology, University of Saarbrücken
- extensive international concert tours with his
Ensemble Ordo Virtutum for Medieval Music
University of Tübingen
- studies Computer Science and Economics at the University of Tübingen
- student tutor at the Department of Economics
- guitarist in the Crossover-Rockband GUNFIRE
- 2006-2008 Research Fellow in Project TüBingen
- 2007 Undergraduate thesis An XML data format for representing critical music editions with special consideration of neume notation within the Project Tübingen.
- 2008 Graduate thesis Web-based Visualization Concepts for Digital Music Edition using meiNeumes within the Project TüBingen.
Dr. des. Florian Werner M. A.
- studied Musicology and Economics at the University of Tuebingen
- Research Fellow at the Department of Economics (Prof. Dr. Bernd Jahnke)
- currently preparing his PhD with Management Service-orientierter Informationssysteme (SOIS)
- 2002-2008 Research Fellow within the Project TüBingen